Grow your network of contacts & learn how to strengthen those connections!
Don't miss our February Connecting Women Leaders Luncheon, with our guest Sandra Kearney, Human Power Solutions. Sandy will lead an interactive and FUN workshop geared toward every level of networker - from season pros to casual connectors. Topics we'll cover include:
- Pre-planning your networking event strategy
- Event attire and attitudes
- Targeted networking to get the most out of your time (...or how to walk away politely)
- Using LinkedIn and social media to gain information and talking points
- Effective story telling for various contacts
- Effective follow up and tracking results
About Sandra: Sandra Kearney is a seasoned sales and management professional with small business owner experience in a variety of industries. She earned her Masters Degree in Organizational Leadership in 2018 from Nichols College. Her networking skills have allowed her to partner with businesses and business owners to help others achieve their goals through connections. Sandy recently launched her own company, Human Power Solutions and is off to a fast start due to implementing these techniques everyday. This workshop is geared to every level of networker who wants to build deeper relationships.
Bring a friend and register today!