Currently seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for a full time, temporary to permanent opening in Norwood, MA. The hours are 8:00 am -5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Assembles load frames, consoles, and accessories from assembly drawings and bills of material. Uses hand tools such as torque wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, and pneumatic tools.
- Load tests and troubleshoots load frames to specifications.
- Sets up console, runs a program, or load tests to a fixture; judges proper operation from data on recorder.
- Maintains a clean and efficient work area.
- Assists test engineers in troubleshooting mechanical problems encountered during systems test to ensure system is working to capacity.
- Works with Manufacturing Engineering personnel in releasing new series equipment and solving assembly and design problems.
Qualifications required for the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Minimum 2-3 years of electromechanical assembly experience.
- Possess the ability to read and comprehend assembly drawings and bill of material.
- Follow assembly blueprints, wiring diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude and the ability to recognize and use tools normally utilized in the manufacture of heavy electromechanical equipment
- Good working knowledge of hardware, basic measuring tools, along with the communication skills necessary to properly function in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.; package labels (minimum two person lift) will require two individuals for lifting each item or using lifting equipment.
Salary for the Electro-Mechanical Assembler is up to $20/hour.