The Alpha Group
Currently seeking a Tax Accountant for a part time opportunity in the Norwood, MA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of experience in accounting or tax preparation. This position offers a very flexible schedule of approximately 20-30 hours per week. Competitive salary based upon experience.
Responsibilities of the Tax Accountant
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision
- Handle routine client questions and work with clients to obtain the necessary information for financials and tax return completion
- Assist in financial planning and analysis.
Requirements of the Tax Accountant
- Degree in Accounting / Finance is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or tax preparation
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment